Friday, March 27, 2009

why arent they listening

1. Status updates BACK
2. Date & Time of posts BACK
3. Posts appearing in the order they're done, not in the order of importance you think they should be BACK... Read More
4. Apps NOT showing at all in noficiations or feed BACK
5. Notifications about YOU, NOT friends BACK
6. Short, Full, One Line Stories BACK
7. Comments UNDER names, not the right of them BACK
8. Smaller thumbnails BACK
9. Pokes where they were BACK
10. So and so added this friend, group, page BACK
11. Comments of vids or links NOT showing in the newsfeed with the link BACK
12. Don't default the auto-expand comments in newsfeed BACK
13. NO thumbnail at each comment box BACK
14. Highlights gone BACK
15. Photo tag and vid tags BACK
16. Realtime Feed BACK
17. The Newsfeed filter BACK
18. Beta test with all users & poll use ADD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)