Dear Readers,
I really do apologise that it seems as if I've almost abandoned my blog. I haven't. I promise.
Somehow I have 4 or so half written posts that I just don't have the motivation to ever complete (to my standards) and actually go about posting.
Life's just been getting me down lately. It's like every time things seem to be looking up, some has to go and ruin it. Yes, yes I know I don't have to let things ruin my day but when all the little things add up it just becomes inexplicably overwhelming. If I were to bring in a proverb here, I'm definitely experiencing a 'the straw that broke the camel's back' period in my life.
In addition to this, perhaps it's just because of my mood, or maybe I am actually physically exhausted/unfit (most definitely true), I just feel listless and lethargic 90% of the time. This includes a recent birthday I attended, where somehow I found myself half asleep on the couch using my coat as a blanket as other people are having animated conversations/dancing. Obviously I'm the life of the party these days -__-
I still haven't made a post about all the items I've recently bought, but I left my flash diffuser in my friend Tracey's car a week ago and now she is on placement (she's studying med) for 2 weeks so after that I'll take proper photos. Mhmm, I've become some snob with lighting. The pop-up flash is a no-go for blog photos and even using the external flash without a diffuser makes me cringe.
This post is way too negative. There has been very exciting news too, my lovely boyfriend bought me an Nintendo 3DS!! Am I spoilt or am I spoilt? Heh, :3
Love Lisa.
Did you ever get those blood tests done?
ReplyDeleteSorry if this seems too nosy, I'm just concerned is all.
Hi anon, I have been contemplating getting one for much too long and I know really should yet somehow I keep putting it off not because I'm scared of needles or anything..it's just another thing I can't seem to find the motivation to do. I'll get one soon enough since it would be nice to find a physiological explanation for how I've been feeling. Thanks for your concern though :)
Delete