Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Broken Toe

It's been a while I know. Too long, I think maybe I'm getting sick of this blog. Not the idea blogging, no. I created this blog in 2008 if I'm not mistaken and I think I just need to overhaul the whole thing. Revamp it, start afresh...You know? 

And secondly, I fractured my big toe falling down the stairs, lucky me.
I get to sit at home and study all day every day, like as if that wasn't what I was already doing.

So that happened on Friday night, and I kid you not that very dayI had decided I was going for a run on the weekend and I had all these plans. Guess life is telling me that I should continue to sit on my lazy ass and eat timtams instead of ever becoming fit.

Woe. Is. Me.

Love Lisa .

PS. Now that I have so much lovely time to sit here, I will blog about the past 2months, in as much detail as I can remember.

Posts:

  • Kyuubi & puppy  school
  • The numerous 21sts 
  • Trip to tyaak
  • The salvation of my hard drive (YES)
  • Commerce ball
  • Birthday & gifts
  • Some beauty related purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)