Monday, August 28, 2017

Failure

So I failed my first exam.

I am conflicted, as I both feel I deserved to fail, based on the exam and my lack of in depth knowledge on the topic. But I also feel injustice, as I know if every student had been asked the same questions as me, more would have failed as well.

Other students scored very highly in the exam. I have no doubt that some of these students are smarter than me and would always score higher than me. But perhaps if I had their examiners, I would not have done so miserably. No, I definitely would not have done so poorly.

Luck of the draw, I suppose. I don't want to be a whinger. But I am one.

Just need to really buckle down and study for the remaining assessments.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)