So it must have really been a hectic few months, this is the longest hiatus I've had in a while.
Let's be succinct because I think it's the fact that I drivel on for so much that is really off-putting.
I had my final exams, they definitely weren't great but I made it through.
Somehow.
Had the grad trip cruise with the dent crew. 10 nights travelling to New Caledonia and Vanuatu. Was overall great but I did get very sick for the last 3 days.
Graduated, finally got to wear a hat. Weather was terrible, it was the thunderstorm/flood warning day.
Had my grad ball. I fell down the stairs and landed straight on my coccyx. It still kinda hurts if I try to lift weights.
Went through a very emotional period as many of my close friends have left the country (as they only came to Australia to study dentistry). Also had a very low period not being able to find employment when it seemed like every around me already had. It hit especially hard due to coming close twice in really great positions, but still getting rejected.
Found a part time job, should be starting mid jan.
Daniel bought me the Givenchy bag of my dreams.
Christmas was uneventful.
Had New Years at Alan's with most of the remaining dentistry people in Melbourne. This was definitely the last time I'm going to be a fair number of them.
Now that I don't have to study surely I have more time to pursue my interests, i.e. brush lettering, fitness, blogging and what now.
New Year, New Me. I Hope.
Stay tuned,
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)