The end to my holidays that is :)
I can't really say I made the most of my holidays, since I didn't. I would say the main reason why my holidays feel so unfulfilled is because I more or less started my holidays a week before everyone else. This would be because that week was meant to be for work experience, but my oh so rash agreement to do work exp with FCUK the week after the one situated for work exp meant I wasted that week. A the time I said, "yes, I'll do it the next week, I don't mind" I hadn't realised, or even thought about the fact that EVERYONE would be either doing work exp in that week or they would have school, thus rendering me unable to socialise during that week. Sure I could go out on my own, but who does that?
nice blog....follow you
ReplyDelete