Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it's been a while

shameful isn't it? its been many months since I last blogged. I don't know whether I'm meant to type in full words and with capitalisation and so forth or? Oh well i'll end up doing a mix of both, know me :)
But here i am and I would just like to say how much I WANT SUMMER! You know, this kinda thing:



I know when it actually gets to summer I'll be all "omg it's so hot i'm melting I hate this weather" well if I ever say that HIT ME cos I do not like winter one bit, cos come winter, I get attacked by chillblains, which are so freaking annoying, and I can't be bothered explainign what they are so look it up, jsut know that I get very milld but very annoying cases, so I don't get creepy like frostbitten toes or anything.

Okay I've lsot track of what I was saying, I'm not too great with the whole blogging thing..yet :)
But just you wait!

Okay lets take a trip down memory lane, go back a ma
ny a month..to the 26th of March 2008. THis would be Sylvia and my ritual asian day. Basically we go out eat asian food (at Bamboo City, MC) drink asian drinks (bubble cup), and do the usual asian activites..photoplusing, peace sign etc, its all good fun.
But on this asian day (which was our very first) we foudn the most magical door :)

Yes you read correctly, a VORTEX TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!
Trust me I see this door to be one of the best, there's just something inexplicably magical about it :)
Can't say I know where I' going with this so I'll stop and start a new blog about today's happenings.

Love, Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)