SO cass' is in exactly a week,
I was a bit lost on what to wear
I have this green dress and i've always wanted to wear it but its like wayyy too low cut, to the point where you'd be showing a good deal of your boobs
but finally i had a bright idea, i had this other dress thats made of satin its like pretty colours but at the bottom it has this thick black satin edge which i found to be ugly
i cut the satin edge of that dress
and sewed it onto the green dress in this way,

yeahyeah? okay mum helped sew it with the sewing machine but i pinned it myself.sadly it did not turn out as pretty as the picture above, but good enough lol
so yeah basically 2 nights work and ive ended up with 2 nicer dresses :D
i'm building towards making a dress completely from scratch and with no help :)
love lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)