okay so this is how it went
emma told me the manager liked me, so she'd probably call for an interview
and told me to keep me phone on
so anticipating the call, i did.
oh and i booked my L's test, finally!!! its on the 28th of october at 3.40pm, argh hope i can pass it
ive passed every single online test ive done with at least 85%
and you only need 78% in the real thing :)
okay back to my story, so yes after school I kept my phone with me at all times, 'cept for when mum yelled at me to go have a shower, and then after my shower I just casually looked at my phone and realised I had a missed call, but it was in the form of a text, optus msg telling me I had missed a call, didn't recognise the number but i just knew it was Brumby's!
Inside my head i was saying 'shit shit shit shit'
SO I called back, it was a little confusing but never mind that basically interview tomorrow at 4.20pm
Wish me luck! (hah like thats going to happen when no one reads this)
Love Lisa xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)