Friday, February 4, 2011

As of late

I wake up every morning with gnarly throat pains. Fall asleep at night with no voice. How very excellent.

So what has been happening, allow me to check my planner.
Speaking of planners I bought a new one..or do you call them diaries/agendas well whatever they are, I have a new one.
I day per page YEAHHH BOI.

I've driven to the airport about 4 times now, half the time at midnight too. I'm finding the freeway incredibly boring to drive on. The only thing that was vaguely interesting was the view of the city I saw from...some bridge, it was amazing and led me to swerve out of my lane. Not safe.

Finished subject selections and after much stress, created a timetable where I have synced times with Daniel. To give you an idea of it I have only one lecture on Tues and finish at 12-1 on Thurs and Fri. Hell yeah. Monday is a pretty full day, 3pm finish and Wednesday is 5pm finishes, how draining.

My pyramid studs came. And I have finished studding my shorts.
Along with my UO order, I'll post up some of the clothing I purchased.
Oh my eyelashes from eBay also came yesss ;D








Picked up my student ID from uni with Jenny, Venesha, Angel and Becky. Then visited Daniel at work. Then Zinta, James and Macca came :)

Chinese New Year.
On the eve it was dinner with the 'rents since Michael is in Malaysia.
On CNY day, we picked up Sophie and her cousin and went for yumcha in some Shanghainese restaurant in Chinatown, it was quite good and classy (but in the classic overdone, clashing asian way).

Ooh ooh, almost finished One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest and am 50 pages into Norwegian Wood. Finally starting it thanks to Daniel buying to for me :)



Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)