I'm sure almost everyone has the tendency to make ridiculously amazing breakthroughs in the shower, and then the moment you step out of the shower, poof. All amazing ideas gone.
Or perhaps that's just me.
So I can't believe I didn't even update yesterday.
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST. Yeahhh baby now I rock the red P plates ;D
Long story short, if my tester hadn't been so nice I may have received a critical error or two and therefore failed.
#2 Jap class tomorrow with Daniel weooo.
I bought ribbon for my diary, ribbon (a spotted one and a lacey one) for my hair. My Urban Outfitters package came :D but there's still one more box I'm waiting for.
I won't be posting up picture of this one because most of what I bought will eventually be gifts for people :)
My french barrette clips came ( I think that's what theyre called)
And I'm pretty sure I'm waiting on a few more eBay purchases to arrive.
Reminder that I need to pick up my jumper/sweater from Meghan.
Cath's toga party is tomorrow night, pretty much have my toga ready, perhaps I'll buy some rope or similar to tie it with? We will see.
That's all for now.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)