I'll show you what initially happened:
I cannot fathom how such a thing occurs.
I was also sent 4 of my nail art purchases.
I will put pictures up sooon :)
Sylvia's birthday celebrations were on Friday night, (changed from the Saturday before that as she was not feeling all that well).
We went to Cookie where Sylvia shouted us cocktails (some strawberry vanilla one for me I forget it's exact name), and then Wild Things (free bbq, which I was immediately drawn too even though it was 10pm at night).
Sadly no photos to post.
But it was a nice catch up with Sylvia, Em, Pauline and Jenny.
Saturday night was Jose's 18th birthday party. Daniel couldn't make it on the night because he was not physically able to without being in immense pain (but he's getting better now) so I felt pretty weird going to one of his best friend's parties without him :(
It definitely didn't feel right because I'm so used to Daniel being with me wherever I go. Especially in this scenario. But I kept Pauline company.
Actually what's weirder that my mum let me out 2 nights in a row, but I guess it backfired in me not being able to go out Sunday.
I love how much control I have in my life...
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)