Thursday, July 21, 2011

Worst Luck: USPS

How could this happen to me, WHY ME GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!
So I ordered Daniel's anniversary gift about 2 weeks ago off a online shop in the US (yes its a legit shop for sure).
I even paid extra for express shipping in the hopes that I would be able to give the gift on time, whilst being able to have full tracking of its progress.
Not only did that not happen, but it has more or less become lost in transit.
No one knows where it is. Auspost says it hasn't arrived in Australia and USPS says they don't have any more info other than the fact that it left the US on the 8th of july.

On top of that apparently it had a guarantee delivery date of the 13th of July so WTF IS HAPPENING.
Seriously this angers me, I have ordered over 20 things in the past few months from various countries in the world (via ebay) and they have been sent to me via the cheapest possible delivery option and every single item has arrived.
But the one time I pay to get the best shipping and not only that it's by far the most expensive thing I've bought in many months, so why did it have to go missing...why?

I pray that it will turn up eventually, perhaps in some random country maybe Austria because the sender couldn't spell... But I would just like to know where it is!

Why would you do this to me world,
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)