How cold was it today! The rain and the wind didn't make it any better. I think I do prefer cold whether over sweltering heat though. There's nothing better than cuddling up inside all warm and snug when you can hear the rain and wind lashing the windows. You can't ever feel cosy in summer, even if you're in an airconned room, it's just never the same.
Here was the state of the weather around 12.30pm, this is nothing compared to the afternoon. Terribly taken video I know, bear with me, my hands were blocks of ice. I think I want to take more videos in the future, if I don't feel too awkward filming in public. I don't even mean videos of myself, vlogs might happen one day or never, I dislike my voice to the highest degree.
I'm not one to gloat but we got the results of our second mid sem for MCB yesterday. And wow was a surprised. I got the exact same mark as I did in the first test. What are the chances?! Especially when I breezed through the first one (it was similar to the practise one) while the second one required a lot of mulling over each question and being very unsure of many of the questions.
But hey, I guess the 200+ (single sided) pages of notes I wrote paid off? Haa. My wrist screamed with pain after that week, no other way to describe it.
So now we have entered the time period known as SWOT Vac (Students without teachers...vacation?). Please tell me that's what the acronym stands for otherwise I've been making a fool of myself by telling everyone that.
Another thing to quickly point out, um I've been getting around 20 unique page views a day. Who are you mystery blog readers! Are you the same ones every day hoping I update my blog or are new people somehow stumbling across my chaotically written posts?

If you follow me on tumblr you would have already seen this. How awesome is this cat? A scottish fold if I'm not mistaken. All credits to the original owner, if only I could find out whose cat this is! So damn cute.
Study begins tonight. Not going to lie. I haven't been out on a Friday evening for months. Lack of social life, yes? Do I care, not so much. As long as I get to see Daniel my sanity will be kept in check.
Love Lisa.
I really like your picture! Your stockings are very pretty and so is your dress. New follower.
ReplyDeleteevescrochet.blogspot.com