Saturday, August 11, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

  • A tame male budgie, any colour but I think blue/white pied ones look nice, to befriend my current lonely budgie :(
  • Ghost/glass shrimp for my fish tank, around 10-20 I'd say?
Just kidding it's not really what I want for my birthday. Rather, what I can't seem to find in Melbourne for a reasonable price. I know glass shrimp are numerous is lakes/rivers but I don't live near any nor am I the adventurous type. Help me out here.

I guess 1Q84 is on my real birthday wishlist and...a new camera/lens? I jest, like anyone would buy me that. When I really think about it I don't need anything, so hey if anyone does end up getting me something I'll be beyond amazed, even I can't think of what I want.

Scratch what I said earlier, NO ONE BUY ME IQ84! I just checked prices for it in Australia and it's just under $80 for the 3 books in one version. The exact same thing is $25 on bookdepository.com

Love Lisa.

1 comment:

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)