Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Farewell Sylvia

Sylvia left for England last night.
I know I never saw her that often, especially after high school.
But knowing I can't physically see her for more than a year is painful. We became friends overnight on our Year 8 school camp and ever since then she's been an integral part of my life, as lame as that sounds.
Part of me wishes she didn't leave, the other part is happy for her because it's what she's always wanted and the other part of me could only hope to be as confident/independent as to live in another country by myself.

But I know I'm glad I went to give her a final (and surprise) goodbye before she was left for the airport.



Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)