Saturday, September 15, 2012

And I'm Back!

Apologies for my unintended hiatus. I think I must be horrible at balancing my social and academic life, while trying to find some room for down time.

Okay some updates:

At Amigos for our anniversary

Here's my hair the night after dyeing it

This is the colour I want my hair to always look like.

But in incandescent lighting it looks more like this, plus this is a photo taken more than 2 week after the one above, so it probably has faded to the more orange brown. A colour I do not like on myself in the least. I do plan on redyeing it in the near future and then using a different dye after that.

I turned 20 on the 14th August. I had a dinner with my family to celebrate, the usual. Daniel took my eat pho for lunch on the day at Mekong, yum yum yum. (the first photo in this post is from that day). Then on Friday the 31st of August I had dinner with Emily, Jenny, Tracey and Pauline at PekoPeko which was yum an affordable. Pauline drove us to Max Brenners and we gorged ourselves in an after dinner dessert. After which, we headed to the Boatbuilders Yard and was dropped home by Pauline. I actually think one of the funnest parts was just being crammed in the car with all my friends, reminded me of school some how.


Peko Peko


Max Brenners


Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)