Someone I was once close to, a lifetime ago, passed away. Probably the person closest to me that's ever passed away. I am not sure what happened, nor do I feel it is appropriate to ask at this point in time. I was in disbelief when I first found out, and it still feels surreal. I do feel so terribly for their family & friends, I can't imagine what they must be going through.
It comes as a rude awakening for me. If I die tomorrow, what will I have achieved in my 22 years? What will people remember me for? The girl that never stopped studying, that had too much self discipline to enjoy life?
I do apologise if I'm coming across as too self-absorbed in this post. I know I shouldn't exactly be thinking about me. But this, among other recent events, has made me re-evaluate my existence.
Don't leave till tomorrow what you can do today, savour the beautiful moments in life, leave behind any negativity and don't be afraid to do something new because life is fleetingly short.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)