Saturday, October 18, 2014

Red Velvet Shmelvet



Am I the only person who prefers chocolate cupcakes over red velvet? Don't get me wrong, I love all cupcakes but I am not understanding the fuss over red velvet, nor the craze over macarons. Although, perhaps it is my inherent tendency to abhor anything that has become a 'trend' that is influencing my judgement.

In other news, I am ever so close to being employed for summer! I attended a group interview for Sunglass Hut on Wednesday and received a call from the manager that interviewed me today. She told me she really wants to hire me but just needs to speak to one of my references, both of whom did not answer their phone today (understandable as it is the weekend). She promised to try again on Tuesday but called today to ensure she would not 'leave me hanging', her words! She's so lovely :)

I also went through a week of assessments & exams. Had my 3rd and final cons practice exam on Friday, mixed feelings on how I went. I did better this time than last for sure, but whether it is enough for me to pass, only time will tell.

Next week is another hectic week and then after that is SwotVac & straight into 6 consecutive exams. Trying to not freak out about it, because the circumstances are so ridiculous I can't fathom how I will be able to study for everything within a 9 day period... I guess I'll just somehow deal with it along the way.

Also, I am so so desperate to get back into photography, but I'll have to wait until after exams as photoshop can consume days of my life without me realising.

Final note, bring on the warm weather Melbourne, I'm sick of wearing coats and sick of getting sick.

Until next time!

Love, Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)