Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas dear bloggersphere!

This year we went to see The Boulevard christmas lights.





Also side note rant, you know me I can't help myself, am I the only person who does not understand the shower sandal trend?? I don't see how they look good whatsoever, with any outfit, on anyone.

Work has been more stressful as it was leading up to Christmas and Boxing Day. I've never worked retail during the holiday season and let me tell you, it's not fun setting up sale stock. I also opted to help out at another store as they were short on people, so tomorrow I'm working 12 hours! Just trying to think of the fat paycheck I'll get next week, it's the only thing that will keep me going.

Anyhow might take a quick nap as I'm afraid I'm falling sick.

Much love,
Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)