So I had a good run of a couple of consecutive posts didn't I, well that didn't last long.
I'm proud to report that I passed everything in second semester, no supps for me!
Although we did really terribly on our lit review for our group research project, which was very disappointing considering everyone put in a lot of effort.
I have been working and the people I work with are so lovely :) they make the time fly by, although now the regional manager has cut a lot of our shifts so we are often working alone. And at first I thought that wasn't too bad but when I had to close by myself for the first time that was a little daunting.
The manager that hired me unfortunately resigned, as she found a better job, which I'm glad for, however I already miss her, I've never had a manager that talked to me as an equal and was just so kind and supportive toward me. We had a potential new manager come in, and she was great as well but unfortunately she moved to another location and now we don't really have a proper manager. One of the girls I work with is acting as a stand-in but she really doesn't want to be in that position as it a huge responsibility and she already works 2 jobs.
I also very much regret not going to the Uniqlo interview as I have a gut feeling they would have given me a lot of shifts.
I'm also looking to get my first ever facial, but I don't know how to feel about it. Firstly there's the cost, is it really worth it? Secondly, my skin is dead sensitive, and I can only imagine myself being a splotchy tomato after someone else has thoroughly 'cleansed' it haha. And I really do need a back facial -__- my back had been so good to me for a few weeks but now I can feel lumps and bumps all over the place, and if I could see and reach my own back with ease I would deal with it myself. Believe me, I've already tried to in the past and that's what has led to my beautifully scarred back. That leads me to another point, I feel like I will never have on of those beautiful flawless backs that I can show off in a backless dress. Boo :(
I'm quite tired at the moment, I shall be realistic and aim to post once a week for the rest of the holidays.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)