Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Just Another Extra

Ever since my dearest boyfriend pointed out that the name Lisa is always just an extra in shows/movies, and never name of the main character, I've become acutely aware of how true this statement is. And yet again I discover this holds true for House of Cards.

Is my name so uninspiring?

But new achievement, some time last week I ran 3km without stopping! Granted, in the last 500m I was going at the pace of a painfully slow jog, but I'm pretty chuffed. Although the few runs a did since that day I still haven't managed to break the 2.5km straight.

I'm finding my left leg starts getting knee pain and shin splints at the 2km mark and I'm not sure what I can do about this.

I also have been religiously stretching after running, and I think it's dramatically improving my flexibility. And by improving, I mean just bringing it back to what it used to be a few years ago.

Anyhow, I'm going to get ready for bed, because it seems to take me hours...

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)