Saturday, May 23, 2015

How Now

How is it swotvac again? How has another semester passed?
To be honest I do feel a sense of impeding doom, and its not over exams.
I know it's very, very premature but I'm already stressed about next semester.
Everyone keeps saying how it only gets worse from here (until 4th year), really puts a spring in your step doesn't it?

I finally received my loupes a few weeks ago and they have been an immense help. If you don't know what they are here's a photo for reference.



Also the kiosk I was working at closed down early this month :'( and that really did make me feel so down. Silly, I know, and I was only there for half a year but I had finally settled in and felt like I had figured the place out. Only to be thrown into a new store without warning. See we were able to give 2 preferences, yet I was put in a completely different store.

Don't get me wrong, the people at the new location are lovely, but it's a bit out of the way for me and in an area I have rarely visited in the past. So I'm feeling like a complete outsider at the moment. I know I should just give it time and I'll probably feel differently.

Anywhooo, I'm beyond sleepy. Goodnight.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)