Dear Readers,
It's that time of year again!
Hope everyone has been having a magical holiday season.
Now what has been going on the past few months..
I finished my exams, it was a hellish time but I made it through. Though next year I want to do better. I don't want to just get by anymore, I want to put in more work and make myself really proud of my results. My mark for clinic was actually quite decent and considering we have 3-4 clinics a week next year perhaps I will do better.
I went to Sydney for a 24hour trip to attend the ADSA Uni Reps meeting. But lucky me, my flight to Sydney was cancelled an hour before departure due to 'engineering', next flight I managed to get on was almost 5 hours later..Sydney itself was lovely but much too rushed, I caught up with my Auntie who I have not seen in many years.
The day after I was back from Sydney I was off to Thailand with Jess. A much needed break from work and all that but after a while the sun, heat and humidity were too much and I desperately missed Melbourne and everyone back home.
After getting back from Thailand I went to Tracey's graduation, and then it was straight back into work. And look I guess the store I worked in last year really was not doing well because this year was insanely busy. Never in my life have I felt so stressed serving non-stop customers for hours on end. And not being able to take a break for 6 or more hours. Not fun at all.
But look it was my decision to buy a car at the start of the year and with a car comes so many costs. Had to service it the other day, then the registration and insurance bills came in..will come to around $2000. Have I even made that much these holidays? I don't think I have. But I'll make do and I'm proud to be able to pay for things myself.
Until my next post..all the best!
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)