And by a couple I mean a whole lot.
I'm 8 weeks into semester 2, where has two months gone..?
I know there's so so SO much to study for the end of years exams but I don't know where to begin :(
Daniel & I celebrated 6 years with a delicious dinner at Cumulus Inc, last time he was sick and this time I was sick. Despite my dulled sense of taste due to a very blocked nose, it was still a delicious and enjoyable meal.
I got eyelash extensions 3.5 weeks ago for the first time. And note this is something I've wanted to do since high school. I'm really efficient in ticking off the To Do list, aren't I? They looked fab and there's a bargain Korean place in the city. They lasted 3 weeks quite well but going into week 4 they're starting to look scraggly, I should have taken photos to show the progressive loss. Next time. However, I definitely have noticed that my natural eyelashes are a bit more sparse so I don't think I'll do eyelashes again until maybe the end of the year? We will see how I feel.
Pokemon Go. How have I not spoken about this beautiful game yet. And please, I had been waiting for this game to come out for 1-2 years. I am not someone who just hopped on the bandwagon, Pokemon was 100% my favourite game growing up, so playing Pokemon Go is a natural progression.
My birthday was last week and I'm definitely in denial that I've aged another year. Help meee. I requested to be taken to Altona Beach to go pokemon hunting heheh. Also to enjoy some extra delicious ribs from Ribs & Burgers!!
Anyway I'm dead tired and I was actually meant to come on here to rant about a specific topic, which I have now forgotten about since I got side tracked realising how much I have yet to write about. One more thing, my memory is so much worse than it used to be, and it's never been good.
-_____-
Over and out muchachos!
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)