Friday, June 2, 2017

It's Never Too Late

So today I discovered an app called Duolingo, perhaps I'm very late to find out about it.
But it is fantastic, I've used it for no more than 20min and already picked up on some bare minimum Spanish. I was hoping it would have Chinese, since I really would like to improve but alas it does not.

I found another similar app for Chinese though, 'ChineseSkill'.
So I think it's time to 提高我的中文水平/ ti gao wo de zhong wen shui ping ('improve my chinese skill'), I'm actually quite shocked I managed to remember that phrase in its entirety. Good to know there's still something rattling up there in the old noggin. Or really I would be happy to just get my Chinese back to my VCE level.

I think I've been putting off starting because I know I have to almost start from scratch, and I'm disappointed in myself for not maintaining the skill I used to have. Oh the things we learn in hindsight. But dwelling on such feelings is getting me nowhere.

Here's to new future goals,

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)