Friday, July 7, 2017

Hindsight is 20/20

Probably the most significant thing that has occurred since my last post, I'm blonde!
Well more an ash grey-blonde but still, it's a big change.
I'm still growing to love it, there are moments where I look in the mirror and I'm like hmm something just isn't right. But I think it's just because it's such a dramatic difference.

My hair is also significantly shorter than it used to be, and now looking back at picture from a few years ago I am genuinely shocked by how long my hair really was. Everything really is relative.

So it's July already. Half a year has gone by in the blink of an eye.

I don't recall if I already wrote this but if I have then here it is again for emphasis. I am so ready to graduate. At the end of last year I became all nostalgic and what not about the prospect of graduating. But this yeah has burnt me out, no, scratch that, almost seven years of university has burnt me out. Moreover, I feel confident in myself. There have even been numerous times I have disagreed with a clinical supervisor's directive but unfortunately I am not in a position to disagree. Hence, I am ready for freedom, ready to provide treatment I am 100% happy with.

Just a viva voce exam coming up quite soon that I really need to study for. But have no idea how to study for. Help.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)