Thursday, October 28, 2010

One Down...

Seven more days of written exams to live through.

If anyone is actually interested (god knows why) in the details of my english exam;
Single text response: Hard Times 'Who suffers the most in Hard Times?'
Context: Whose reality? (I don't quite remember the prompt, something along the lines of 'sometimes people find themselves living in worlds created by other people?')
Language analysis...well we all did the same one.

And just my luck, I happened to write an essay pretty similar to the prompt in the single text response, but I can't say that Mrs Badoer liked that essay. At least we discussed what I could have done better aha.
As you may realise, I struggle to be concise, it's just not what I do but I fear that I'll go off on a tangent if I ramble in essays hence I shy away from my usual lengthy explanations.
But apparently I needed to elaborate more on all my ideas, hence why I wrote practically a paragraph per page today, my reasoning being that I'd rather over-explain but manage to cover all aspects rather than miss something that is crucial.
And my context essay just made me laugh, they will either be entertained by my initial anecdote or think I'm insane.

Okay no more about english, it's all done and dusted I can't change anything.
Now who's excited for spesh?! :D Haaa.

Lunch at Liar Liar cafe with Sylvia, Tracey and Pauline.
That just reminded me, haphazard. Ahahha, it was in the language analysis and pauline was saying how she looked it up but she pronounced it hap-hah-ZARD, like each syllable pronounched separately rather than hap+hazard, I barely recognised what word she was referring to ahah so cute :)

Anyways I had a 'pigs might fly' pork hock. Yum yum yum yum.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)