Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh No

Oh no no no NO D:
English exam looms so near
and damn that 2008 VCAA spesh exam I did yesterday, gave me false hope that I could do okay, but I should have realised 80% was an anomaly when I can barely get 60% in any of the other VCAA ones I've attempted sigh.

The way I feel towards English has shifted from indifference, to fear, to complacency, to panic, to contentment, to confusion, to regret, to hopelessness and to hopefulness.
And right now I'm floating between all these emotions, which is rendering me somewhat distraught at the prospect of 3 hours of non stop essay writing.
Have mercy on me.

On michaels macbook right now, my computer has finally succumbed to the virus, but luckily I just backed up all my files on my new 1.5Tb hard drive, sexy.
Now to format it and reinstall windows, a process that will undoubtedly take forever, oh well at least now I can finally install Photoshop CS5 while I'm at it, which I've been meaning to do for months now, though I hear that many prefer CS4 over CS5.

I tried using Michael's ipad just before but it I think my fingers are actually straining from my terrible grip when I hold pens. Shizen.
Ended up playing Vegie Samurai for a while aahaha

Ahh yeah, back to english/spesh/methods sighsighsigh.

Love Lisa.

PS. I finally finished reading Sherlock Holmes, jesus that book is like a thousand pages long (maybe an exaggeration)
But it was four books in one and the font on each page is incredibly condensed
Now to start on a Picture of Dorian Gray, which I've been meaning to read since year 9 and now I actually have a copy :)
PPS. I do apologise for any typos and incoherent sentences, the laptop is hooked up to a monitor at least 50cm away from where my face is and I can't get closer if I want to type simultaneously to looking at the monitor, anyways what I mean is that due to my lovely myopia what I'm seeing currently is half blurry so please excuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)