Okay so I'm on michael's iPad right now and the auto correct is a Nice feature although sometimes more hindering than helpful.
Damn I'm quite bad at typing on a touch screen, rotating the keyboard on the screen landscape would definitely help but I think the accelerometer has been disabled (if that is indeed possible,which I assume is)
What have I been doing today? Ooh I finished my methods bound book, and seeing as I barely used my specialist one it will all probably go to waste but it was good revision whilst making it.
Okay im going to eat pineapple now yum, this pineapple is so SO good I don't think I've honestly ever had such good pineapple.
I did my nails but they look gross aha, I'll see if i can fix em up tonight
Okay I don't know how to scroll in this text box there's no bar and no arrow keys on this keyboard. Once again I do apologise for any typos, blame the autocorrect.
Now that spesh is over I can finally concentrate on methods which I was really hoping to do well in since spesh will be plummeting into the depths of bottom 2, unless, in the unlikely scenario, I manage to do average then scaling will possibly boost it to top 4? Who knows
But I really have been neglecting methods, chem and physics, but weven though I knew I wouldn't do that well in spesh I still felt like I should concentrate trying to do as well as I could
YES I discovered how to scroll how silly of me it's a touch screen, just touch and drag Omg.
Anyhow I'm off for now. Note to self update iPod.
Love Lisa.
Ps. picked up on my horrendous typos, i probably didn't weed them all out yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)