Two exams, until freedom.
Come on I can do this, okay I'm starting to love the iPad, hush don't shun me D;
But the display is just so clear and I'm quite enjoying the touch screen action, plus I'm becoming more adept to touch typing yayer
Anywho physics was this morning, pretty more or or less the difficulty level I expected. Some calculation of the energy of a x-Ray photo that confused me but I got to some answer in electron volts
Okay that's weird just as I typed x-Ray and struggled to fine a hyphen the tv just said something about x-rays
Okay never mind I found it to be quite the coincidence
oh yeah and the multiple choice section in physics is the detailed study section
And the moment I sat down and looked at my multiple choice sheet I was like WTF..why does it say economics on it but have all my details...so basically vcaa fucked that up and we got some crappy printed out fax to use
Lovely
Chem now no more of this iPad
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)