Methods is over, wait, scratch that. Purely mathematical examinations are over FOR GOOD. Sexay.
Look I don't know what to call them but here's a list:
1. I often use people's full name, or their full first name, even when everyone else calls them by something different (I thought this was a singular event but I realise I've been doing it for many years now)
2. I am fastidious, there is no other way to put it. Not in terms of cleanliness though, my room is probably propagating new diseases
3. I really like to write using fountain pens
4. Brown paper bags/wrapping is godly, nothing will ever be better
5. Must learn to think less and act more
6. My compulsive behaviour is driving myself insane
7. I had to make a #7 to be happy.
Also, no offence to anyone who is doing this.
But people doing Alice in Wonderland as their theme for VCE art. Really now, are you that original? Clapclap.
Not saying that it can't be done well.
Because I've seen that, and it was amazing. But that was at least 2 or 3 years ago (before this new craze), and they did it perfectly.
I'm sorry, that's probably why I'm being unfairly critical...because my expectations have been set high by what I saw, and nothing yet has been able to even come close to surpassing that.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)