Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Creeper

I'm sorry to tell you that, if you are:
a) reading a book
b) playing games on your iphone
c) facebook stalking people's photos on your iphone
whilst on the train, I promise you I will be invading your privacy with my eyes.

Reading other people's book probably sounds way weird but in the morning when your face is 5cm and your choice is stare at the book or stare at the some guy's back, you would opt for the book..or at least I would.

I would just like to proclaim this, shopping with Daniel has officially become the most fun I've ever had shopping.
Not to mention the fact that I like to wear baggy clothes (therefore sometimes men's) so we can share clothes ehehe >;D
The Superdry scarf Daniel bought me is the epitome what I've always wanted in a scarf.
Although it smelt like bacon today...

Ohh and fire evacuation right before our stats lecture began.




Also I believe Sylvia's party was last Friday:



I ate numerous dino snacks (I forget what they're called).

Holy shit exams in 1.5 weeks, especially 4 in 5 days...not cool,
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)