Thursday, May 5, 2011
Definitely feeling old today
Too many people swearing beyond reason online/on facebook but I never hear them say it in person. Why do you do it? I know you're not vulgar but now people who don't know you think you are. Also if someone likes you because of your apparent crass behaviour, they will eventually realise its all not true huh. So who are you impressing? In my opinion, you're losing in all respects.
I know I'm blowing this slightly out of proportion because I bet in the near future something will piss me off and then I'll be the one yelling obscenities. Call my a hypocrite but at least I realise.
My bones are weary. My joints keep cracking, I have lower back paint.
I really cannot be bothered going to my 1 year school reunion when it hasn't been a year.
Love Lisa.
PS. People really need to get into using PayPass, it's good as, I just wish they had it at train stations/ticket machines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Especially 30 year olds that cuss like rascals....you'd think they'll be too mature for that.
ReplyDelete