This is a couple of days late but never mind that.
My birthday was on Sunday, I turned sweet 19...haha not very sweet at all.
19 sounds incredibly old to me, but mainly because I believe that I haven't changed very much since I was 16 or 17 years of age.
I have news dear readers, usually I don't blog about this sort of thing but Daniel came to my house, for the first time ever. So some of you are probably reading this thinking what's the big deal? Well, I've actually never had a guy over at my house before, period. Which is probably not normal for someone who is already 19 years old...(see no wonder I still feel like a child!)
Of course I wanted him to come over since a long time ago but I didn't want to lie about it and having the house free for certain for a period of time is near impossible for me. So after many heated and awkward conversations with my mum, she said yes. WIN!
For me this is honestly a huge step, after that my parents were pretty cool about it, by that I mean they weren't angry or critical, they were just nagging me constantly about it ahah.
I could probably describe the whole day in perfect detail to you but that will turn into a novel.
Then on Monday it was Daniel's birthday, yes we're almost twins hehe, and also our anniversary :)
Also photography for the Oaktree Gala was much more tiring than I ever imagined. My legs were all tight and cramping the next day, even my arm was, but that would be due to my complete lack of biceps and triceps.
Attempting to sleep early tonight...which should be now D;
Love Lisa.
Happy Birthday to the both of you!
ReplyDelete