Saturday, August 6, 2011

Passport photo woes

After many many hours of editing and perfecting my parents' passport photos, we go there to print it last night and discovered that it would cost..$7.
The reason why I was taking the photos is because mum already forked out $15 for the photos they take at the PO, and it's safe to say she was less than impressed by the quality. But I am damn proud of the clarity and lighting in the photos I took, thanks to my SB-600 ;D
I could make this a part time job, if people pay me like $10 I'll take the photo and print it out for you oh and I'll obviously give you a choice in which photo you like the best because I won't just take one.
The above will never happen, but the day that someone pays for me to take they photo, I will be overjoyed, finally my expensive hobby will be making some of that money back.
I have to say of all the things I could get into, why photography? Every time I buy a new accessory its never less than $300. Why couldn't I like something cheap, like erasers or..stamps?!

Good news, I sold all my textbooks, maybe that's why I've been so generous with buying things for others...ahaha nah but it makes me happy being able to do that rather than the reverse. It's good to show that one cares, no?
But I think this spending streak must end very soon because I don't actually have that much money at all..LOL.

The severity of my cold has been fluctuating over the past few days, going from feverish and deathly ill to having mild sniffles and the occasional sneezing.
Let's just say at the moment I pretty much have to blow my nose every few minutes, my throat itches and my head feels stuffy but not all too bad

You know what, I really am in need of a new phone. Sylvia was kind enough to let me use one of her dad's old phones for the time being. But I'm just used to all the shortcuts, quick navigation and excellent camera on my old phone.
I miss my old phone :( well I still use it with my Vodafone sim, since I never take that phone out BUT it only works if I keep the phone slid open (it's one of the ones you slide up).
So that is next to impossible if I'm taking the phone around with me in my pocket or bag. Once it closes the screen goes black and stays that way for a couple of minutes and generally makes the phone lag out. Pretty annoying.

Time to shower,
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)