I know my blog posts are probably so boring these days because I have no photos :(
But as of late (ie. the past few months) I have just been incredibly drained at the thought of having to resize upload etc.
Today I had a biology prac from 10-1pm, then a physics prac from 2-5pm.
I've never had 2 pracs on one day so this was a new experience, now I see why some people didn't recommend it, it's utterly draining for the mind, body and soul.
In addition, I'm still sick, and I had a restless sleep last night, but when I got into a deep sleep it was great...only I had to get up shortly after that.
Tomorrow I'm actually one of the official photographers for the Oaktree Gala!
Quite exciting, I get to take photos of Ted Ballieu (Premier of Victoria for those of you that aren't from Australia) and other such figures. Wee-ow.
We'll see how it goes, I've never been relied on to actually take professional photos so fingers crossed I don't disappoint.
Also 2 new followers?! :O Thanks guys I will be sure to visit your blogs in the next few days.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)