Also I have a new obsession, ebay, selling on ebay, browsing ebay, looking at ebay from a statistical point of view. Oh how I become fixated on these things, the last time I was truly taken by the ebay craze was in 2008.
And now for updates in pictures, enjoy...
Nails of the day across 3 weeks.

From top to bottom: CC Love Em Leave Em, CG Sea Spray + Shooting Stars, CG Let's Groove + Medallion
Sorry these aren't the best photos, especially the second as I didn't have batteries for my SB600 so I had to use the pop up flash (I know I've become so snobbish when it comes to lighting). The second and third picture were all taken after about a week's wear and tear, hence the scraggly edges.
Collective Nail Polish Haul, so within a few months I've doubled the number of nail polishes I own.
Some of these I haven't even used yet, so I'll post up swatches and more in depth reviews when I do.

This is the Extreme III SD card and eneloop rechargeable batteries I bought for my camera/flash for the Oaktree gala last month. The batteries came in the 5th anniversary glitter pack, scoree, they are so pretty!
Albeit both were fairly expensive, total of $70ish.

Coming in the next Post ;D (aww the box is so dented)

Using a weekly planner Sophie got me year ago, unfortunately, but not to my surprise, I have been unable to keep up with my intended schedule.

Started watching the Fresh Prince from the very beginning and I am in looove. There have been tears in my eyes as I try to control my laughter at 3am. No idea why I didn't watch this earlier. I suppose I didn't have the series, and every time I watched it with Daniel, I was incredibly tired and hence did not stay awake long enough to enjoy it. But now I possess Daniel's external hard drive so that's just another distraction from study :P

Now I'm going to do calculus, I swear,
Love Lisa.
your nails a really nicely shaped! :D
ReplyDeleteI especially love the 3rd picture
Love the nails, they're such lovely colours. Thanks for the comment sweets! Love your blog, following you now! :)
ReplyDeletex x
Thanks steph! I wish I had a better picture of my 3rd mani, I'll do it again sometime soon :)
ReplyDeleteJess - you're too kind! Thanks for the follow xx