Saturday, September 3, 2011

So sorry (pic heavy)

I know it's been much too long since I wrote a proper post with pictures and all. And I don't have time to break this trend just yet, currently trying to study for a calc mid sem, it might only be worth 15% but who knows how well or terribly I might go when it comes to the exam! So better to be safe than sorry, I usually over do it but oh well. I'll leave you with some pictures:

At the Oaktree Gala, I know I look dishevelled.


Birthday (don't mind the manic expression in the 3rd picture)


Yeah my bear beanie, and various other online purchases! Ahaha oh no I forgot to add that the skin care products a bought for my mum because I was feeling generous and they were a good deal.


CG Who are you wearing, in love with this colour.



The goodwood order


ASOS package! I don't have pictures of what I bought just yet.


Also another 2 packages arrived today weoo.

And I haven't posted about my nail polish haul from about a month ago, it was excellent :P

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)