07/08/2011 - The night mum made me make pizza, one thing I'm not too bad at. Albeit my toppings are probably far from authentic but who cares if it tastes good.

Father's Day Brunch ft. Big Breakfast, Salmon Roll, Pear Pancakes. Those pancakes were the death of me, so sickly sweet that the aftermath lasted til 4pm.

Dinner with Daniel last week @ Margo's ft. a beef burger and chicken parma. <3

Love Lisa.
PS. I know the watermarking is annoying but it was preset into my resizing action and well if it's there I'm not going to the effort of removing it.
Wow those pancakes look amazing and oh my gosh the fries! I really love fries! Like seriously, fried potatoes are the best thing in my life :D
ReplyDeleteThe pancakes were ridiculously sweet, so delicious and *HIFIVE* fried potatoes or anything made of potatoes is the best :D
ReplyDelete