Friday, October 7, 2011

Galaxy camera + android photo apps tests

Okay I haven't properly posted since I got my phone...my bad readers. In my defence, I have had a fair amount of work to catch up on ;D

Don't think ill of me, we all know I love taking photos...and I have nothing to share with you so enjoy these fire the time being. (Had to close my eyes because the LED flash was burning my retinas)

I promise a better post will be up on the weekend.

Love lisa.

Ps. If anyone knows how to rotate pictures on blogger android please holla at your girl.
PPS. I cannot for the life of me understand why these photos upload in such low quality plus with a checkboard watermark? Very odd. Anyone care to explain?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)