Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dentists and Xrays

Eyebags and dark circles, product of a very stressful year and sleep deprivation in the long term.


Went to a new dentist today. It was quite confusing trying to get there, I was sure I was in the wrong place I walked through about 4 very scary deserted corridors.
But the actual dentistry was really nicely renovated and modern.
After an initial consultation, I'm told that yes my wisdom tooth on the right side is already coming through and the gum in that area is infected. So off to radiology I went, and then I was told I had 3 wisdoms that need to removed. Oh joy of joys :(

At least I was prescribed some antibiotics and painkillers because the pain has been giving me a really restless sleep. Not to mention the fact that I generally don't sleep more than 5 or 6 hours a night, so if that sleep is broken well then it doesn't go down well.



I was amused by this brochure. If I saw a bus full of people smiling as someone got their ticket checked I would be afraid, very afraid.


My nails, the photo doesn't quite show the colour of the base colour very well. It's much lighter, more of a light tuape grey brown.


At least I finished my physics prac an hour early today. Yay.

Love Lisa.

3 comments:

  1. poor u. hope you're not hurting anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog hun :)

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does look very sketchy. Glad you made it to your dentist ok. Interesting blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)