First it started with my paypal account, I've had that for about 4 years, yes, young 15 year old Lisa loved online shopping too. I mainly bought/sold on ebay and most sellers accepted paypal so that was great. But then within the past year or two, I started noticing some larger chain shops only accepted credit card. So I thought to myself, let's get one so when I desperately want to buy something I don't have to ask my dad or brother for their credit cards and have them disapprove of my retail therapy ways. So I get my own debit card (making sure it wasn't credit so I couldn't go into debt) and linked it to my paypal account. Easy, no? What a fool I am...not to mention the fact that I do not have a job?! Ahh such is my life.
Ahh I'm so excited for my Dream Girls BB Cream to arrive, since I ordered a bit over a week ago, it should be here in the next week ;D I'm pretty sure it will be too light for me, but people say its very sheer and oxidises a bit after application so I'm hoping it will look alright.
And my bikini from ASOS will be here this week, it's already in Sydney as of tonight. Praying that the sizing fits me, I had a huge dilemma choosing since it was by bra sizes and I've never been able to find the perfect size for me, it really depends on the brand.
I need to learn to sleep earlier, last night I stayed up until about 2.15am deciding on eyeshadow palettes. I don't know why I'm deluding myself, I have little to no skills in applying makeup. But I just love playing with it still, mixing colours and seeing what abominations I create on my face.

Don't mind the harsh edges, and zero blending, this is how I never get to sleep before 1am. The weird shadows are (also) the product of my shocking late night contrast adjustments. I'm not wearing anything but eye makeup :|
Love Lisa.
I'm having same problem.... 2 months ago.
ReplyDeleteI have no stopped with the online purchases.
Just keep this in mind: save money = more money for those awsome new hot items later!
xx