Sunday, January 22, 2012

Goodbye Hair, Hello GAMSAT

So I finally finally got a haircut, by an actual hairdresser on Friday the 20th. Such a feat I have not completed since the tender age of maybe 10 or so? The cut itself isn't all that different from what my hair looked like before, more blunt long layers. The biggest difference is that the hairdresser styled my fringe fairly differently, she split it more towards the centre and it actually looked good. Yet at home I seem to be struggling to recreate the same thing, I didn't get a photo of what it looked like either, massive mistake.

My hairdresser was Dannii, and her hair was so nice, it was maybe a longish bob length? She spent a very long time on my hair, definitely over an hour, and she really took her time to show me how to best style it, which I thought was very attentive (for lack of a better term) of her.

My hair still looks a decent length and I got about 5 inches chopped off :O

I finally registered for the GAMSAT today. Eeep, I need to start studying for it, even though it's one of those things you really can't study for (like the UMAT and what not).

Also, as promised I have been taking more pictures with my D60, I just haven't gotten around to importing and uploading them yet. I'll maybe it add it to this post later

Here's a comparison picture of my hair:

I apologise for how poorly composed these photos are.


Love Lisa.

PS. yes this post was written on the 22nd, I just never ended up posting it for some reason or other until 4 days later.

1 comment:

  1. My hair very long last year and I decide to cut it in short for easy to manage. anyway you still beautiful no matter what you think...

    lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)