After a roller coaster of emotions (on my end), I was finally pacified and we saw Sherlock Holmes. It wasn't a bad movie, I enjoyed the first one more though.

If you don't want to hear/read me spout corny, sentimental drivel then please don't read the rest of this post.
I've said it before but I'll say it again.I am so so lucky to have found someone that treats me the way Daniel does. There's just something about the way that he makes me feel, that is so unbelievably addictive, it's a feeling that I've never come close to in the past. It's as if, part of us, separate from any of the three dimensions, has entwined and interlocked. I'm sure many people probably think I'm still naive, there's still so much I don't know about relationships and sure, no one knows everything.
But there's just some things that you know you know. Oh I just can't explain it, but if you can only understand when you've experienced it yourself. Alright, I could go on endlessly but I'll stop myself before you stop following my blog. I hope my other half isn't embarrassed that his girlfriend is a maestro of corniness. Since you're probably reading this, I love you and thank you for everything, you're my lobster hehe.
^_____________^
Love Lisa.
P.S. Brownie points for anyone who understands the lobster reference.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)