Hmm some updates:
Daniel & I created delicious delicious chicken paella, it was the first time I'd ever tried cooking a meal without specific instructions, it was a trial and error with the amount of ingredients necessary. I love love loved going grocery shopping with him and doing little every day tasks together like cooking, washing, doing the dishes.
I've started summer school this week. If you asked me a year ago, I would have laughed at the idea of me studying a subject during the holidays. But sometime during the mid of last semester it hit me that summer school was a rare opportunity to decrease work load during the actual uni semester, while also giving me the chance to do better in my subject semester as I can focus all my attention on it.
This morning I received this email:
'Hey Tim,Firstly, Tim? I checked the details of the email and it was actually sent to my uni address (and forwarded to my gmail).
You recently changed your Facebook password. As a security precaution, this notification has been sent to all email addresses associated with your account.
If you did not change your password, your account may have been the victim of a phishing scam. Please follow the link to regain control over your account:
[LINK REMOVED]
Thanks,
The Facebook Team'
I decided to follow the link since it was definitely legit (I'm not an idiot when it comes to these things), and I was right, it really was an email from facebook and I could basically take over control of Tim's account if I really wanted to.
So moral of the story, don't associate the wrong email with your account.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)