Sorry to have disappointed my new followers by not following through with my promise of a post 'on the weekend'.
I just had my Finance exam yesterday so the week leading up to it I decided to be as studious as possible. I guess it did pay off in the end, 8/10 questions in the exam I could give decent responses to, the other two, I really made up anything I could think of...
So by the end of this week, there will be massive posts coming. I can't even begin to account for all the shit I've bought.
And I've eaten out of a couple of times recently for dinner (which is not something I commonly do), maybe I'll do some food reviews? :P Haha.
Love Lisa.
PS. I noticed a substantial portion of my people that visit my blog (besides from those in Australia) are from France! I did not expect this :O Bonjour, je m'appelle Lisa, je suis chinois. Je parle anglais et chinois. Comment tu t'appelle? Comment allez-vous?
Haha sorry if there are any typos, I learnt French when I was 12-15 years old and I don't have the best memory.
that's a school girl. often busy and study focus for exam. you can do it, just study hard.....
ReplyDelete