This is what I wore to a friend's going away celebration..night out?

I used the Sleek eyeshadow palette, Mac fluidline and Elf blush (from the Blush/Contour palette).
The eyelashes came in a 10 pack and were given to me from my brother's girlfriend.
I'm not sure whether purple is flattering on me or not, but I've always liked the colour more than others.
If you notice a discolouration of the skin near the inner corner of my left eye, my eye was irritated, I rubbed them too much and of course the skin broke.
Also I apologise for the fact my hair is rarely ever done, my photos are always unplanned and taken on a whim. And I don't give much thought to how my hair is sitting.
Love Lisa.
You look beautiful and I love your FOTD..^_^..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for commenting on my blog post..Really appreciate that..
I love your eyeshade make up.. you look more pretty. hope you can do also a yt?
ReplyDeleteyou look so pretty! i really love the eyeshadow color
ReplyDeletelovely make-up, i like your blog..super cute ^^ i follow u!!!!
ReplyDeletei so lyk the the gradient color...
ReplyDeletereally beautiful =)
itsmikagal.blogspot.com
i seriously need to get that sleek palette it has really nice colors! very pretty fotd!newest follower here:D hope we can be friends
ReplyDeleteplease drop by my blog and follow if you like~
xx Jill
http://aquaknockout.blogspot.com/