Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines Day + Presents

This was my second Valentines with Daniel and this might seem a little odd to some, but to me this day was perfect.

For weeks I had been begging him to take me to eat ribs, initially we were going to go to TGI's, since that was the only place we knew of that had the kind of ribs I wanted (bbq and saucy). But then lo and behold Daniel found out about a place in Caufield named Big Boy BBQ (I loled at the name), it basically specialises in american style bbq meats. It had good reviews so we had to go there.



We sat outside since all the booths inside were taken and besides, it was a nice warm evening and we got to pat a really cute and happy doggie.

While waiting for our food to come we were given a basked of sauces, a whole roll of paper towel and a bucket for the bones. Haha things were going to get messy!


We ordered 'the Little Boy', which consisted of: pulled lamb shoulder, saucy beef brisket and half rack of lamb ribs with 2 regular sides. Daniel did end up letting me eat the majority of the ribs and it was delicious, but ever so fattening. But still delicious ;) Probably not for anyone who doesn't like fatty foods. Damn look at the sauce on those ribs! I'm salivating at the picture. Also those fries were amazing, I don't know what kind of herbs or spices or oils they were cooked it but it was so good.


What I laughed at was apparently a couple walked past us and said 'that smells good' then came back and ordered food from Big Boy BBQ. We were bringing in the customers!

All done, the aftermath. I have Daniel to thank for the food baby I ended up with :3


I realised I forgot to ever blog about my Christmas presents from Daniel! Here there are, a watch from fossil (how pretty is it! and he picked it), a santa rilakkuma and the last isn't a Christmas present but he one it for me from one of those claw games on the day of my haircut :P But how adorable is mini totoro? He is so tiny,  less than 10cm high hehe



Love Lisa.

3 comments:

  1. I went out for charcoal chicken on valentine's and I thought that was fantastic but those ribs! oh those ribs. I have to bring my boyfriend there one day, they look so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so gorgeous of your purple dress and the stuff you got so cute :-)
    arceli

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ribs loook so amazing!! and the watch is really pretty, a very lucky girl! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)