Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jenny and Pauline's 19th + Updates

Friday the 16th was Jenny and Pauline's birthday and they celebrated it at the Hilton, South Wharf.
They went clubbing afterwards but since I had recently recovered from being ill I decided to head home early and met up with Daniel and Crown.

Pauline and Jenny. Aren't they cute? (LOL at the tv..haha late night televison)

Jenny and I

Emily and I



Yesterday, I had delicious pho at MeKong on Swanston St with Daniel.
Granted the soup base is laden with msg, having it once in a while can't be too bad for me..right.
I ordered my favourite, Beef and Beef balls and I had a 3 colours drink too. Yum!

For the past 2 weeks, I've been trying to stay on top of my studies, it's going alright. I can't imagine how much I'd be struggling if I had to do another subject though. Lucky for me I'm underloading.
The day of the GAMSAT is also approaching, only 3 days to go. Eek.

Love Lisa.

1 comment:

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)